The Terms and Conditions apply to any participation in classes, workshops, retreats in and outside the Studio of Yoga Roots Amsterdam. By participating in any activities by Yoga Roots Amsterdam, the participant/student agrees to these terms and conditions as follows.
Yoga Roots Amsterdam may amend these Terms and Conditions. The most recent version of the Terms and Conditions is always the version that is applicable and is always available on the website. Yoga Roots Amsterdam will announce any amendments to the Terms and Conditions in advance by e-mail. Yoga Roots Amsterdam is registered by The Chamber of Commerce number: 58646612.
YOGA ROOTS AMSTERDAM:
A Yoga block is a block of classes between two school hollidays. If you miss a class, you can catch up on another day within the block. The period of the block will be communicated by e-mail.
- YOGA ROOTS TRIAL CLASS
You can try a class at a reduced single price.
- YOGA ROOTS Card
This card entitles you for 10 classes within a period of four months.
Payment and Price Changes
You can pay cash or by a bank transfer: IBAN NL49RABO0157321630, BIC RABONL2U to Yoga Roots Amsterdam.
The Yoga Roots Yoga Block, the Yoga Roots Card, workshops and retreats should be paid in advance.
- Please make sure you are clean and fresh when you attend the yoga class. The use of deodorant is highly appreciated. In view of potential allergies of other students, everyone is asked not to wear any perfume, aromatherapy oils or other scented products.
- Wear clean yoga clothes in yoga classes, in which you can move easily.
- We advise not to eat later than two hours before the start of the yoga class and, in any case, not to do yoga on a full stomach.
- Please, do not wear shoes in the yoga studio.
- Yoga mats available for use during yoga classes. After class, a yoga mat must always be cleaned.
Attending yoga classes, Workshops or Retreats and leaving belongings are at the student’s own risk. Yoga Roots Amsterdam accepts no liability what so ever for physical injury, loss or damage relating to a student’s attending yoga classes, Workshops or Retreats.
Yoga Roots Amsterdam works exclusively with certified yoga teachers and always ensures high-quality yoga classes. Even so, a student always runs the risk of receiving an injury during a yoga class. By participating in a yoga class at Yoga Roots Amsterdam, the Student
accepts this risk of an injury. Yoga Roots Amsterdam provides the following guidelines for reducing the risk of an injury:
- Always consult a doctor before starting yoga classes if you are not sure that you are completely healthy or if you are pregnant.
- If you have an injury or any other physical inconvenience, always inform your yoga teacher about this before starting the yoga class.
- Listen to and follow the instructions of the relevant yoga teacher.
- Perform the yoga exercises carefully and bear your physical limitations in mind.
- Do not perform any yoga exercises that are painful.
- Ask questions if you do not understand an exercise.
- Avoid inverted poses during menstruation.
Participation in workshops and retreats of Yoga Roots Amsterdam
A participant may participate in a Workshop or Retreat after he or she has registered for it with Yoga Roots Amsterdam in advance and paid the registration fee or the Price. You can register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A place in the Workshop or Retreat is guaranteed after Yoga Roots Amsterdam has received payment of the registration fee or the Deposit.
For some Workshops and Retreats, an “Early Bird Rate” applies. This reduced rate applies until the date specified on the Website. After this date the normal rate, which is also specified on the Website, applies without exception.
Cancellation of Workshop Registration
- Until one (1) month before the scheduled Workshop date, the participant may cancel his or her registration. A handling fee of €25 will be charged with workshops of €75,- and higher.
- Until seven (7) days before the scheduled Workshop date, 50% of the price will not be refunded.
- If the Participant cancels his or her registration later than seven (7) days before the scheduled Workshop, the workshop price is not refunded.
- Canceling a workshop can be done by an email sent to email@example.com.
- Yoga Roots Amsterdam can cancel a workshop when there are not enough participants. The full price of the workshop or registration fee will than be refunded.
Cancellation of Participation in Retreat
- Any participation in a scheduled Retreat may be cancelled only in writing. This can be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The retreat participant may cancel his or her registration until 60 days before the scheduled Retreat. A handling fee of €25 will be charged.
- Within 60 days before the scheduled Retreat, the retreat participant may cancel his or her registration, in which case 50% of the Price is charged.
- If the Retreat Participant cancels his or her registration later than seven (7) days before the start of the Retreat, the Price already paid is not refunded.
- Yoga Roots Amsterdam reserves the right to cancel the Retreat if there are insufficient participants. In this case, the price already paid by the Participants is refunded immediately.